Saturday, August 7, 2010

June 2010 Activities - the edited version

Finally getting around to showing you what I did in June.



I got a slide in my backyard near the pool!



Daddy let me use the hose!



Happy 1st Birthday to Bella. Loved celebrating with you!



Bella is so cool, Boots came to her party. I gave him a kiss.



Here's Bella with her mama and dada.



Getting ready to Celebrate Brianna's 3rd Birthday!



Happy, Happy Birthday Brianna! Cheers to turning THREE.
Awesome Build a Bear Party!



I had to go see Dr. Mike. I'm almost 3 feet tall now.



Art in the park with Zhao Yee Yee and Zoe. We made a kite that looked like a fish.



Working hard on my section.



Zoe and her mommy.



Taking my ride out for a spin. Thank you Grandma Joan and Grandpa Bill.



Look at the cool shirt Auntie Wanda gave me! Warren Buffet wait for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment