CIRCUS TIME


Ooooooo, do you see what I see? A REALLY big Fat mommy, no ELEPHANT.

Paw Paw, Mommy and I are ready for the show to start.

Polly Yee Yee and Deanna came with us. Yay!

Those Piskopanis CLOWNS. Can I squeeze your nose?


Yianni put a nose on me too!
Auntie Danae, Uncle Frank and Yianni - Thanks for coming to the circus with me.
ART TIME

I did some finger painting at home. PS - TY to Auntie Grace.
BROOKLYN CHILDREN'S MUSEUM

Madison and I checking out the situation in the sand area.

This is Madison's mui mui baby Kailyn.


We worked very hard on our art collages.

Madison and I setting the stage for our show. Glad you can join us!
SESAME PLACE

Zoe, Deanna and I got to spend the day together at Sesame Place.
Woo hoo - what could be better than this?


I got up there all by myself.

And made it down the slide too!

Here's another slide.
Elmo and Big Bird - I LOVE YOU.
Hanging with my new friend ETHAN.

Hi Ethan. Pleased to meet you.
Glad you came all the way from Oregon to play.
Let me get out my blackberry and take down your information.

Ethan and I with our mommies, gung gungs and paw paws at dim sum.

I got to feed some goats at the Staten Island Zoo.
But I had to remind them: BACK UP GOAT.


I also got a pony ride and fed the turkeys.

Me and Ethan goofing around.

Do you see me?

Ethan with the pigeon. Who's faster?

Hip checking each other to get a better view of the snacks.
Ethan it's been a pleasure.


Jamming together at Music Class.
No comments:
Post a Comment