Saturday, August 7, 2010

July 2010 Catch Up

FIRST SIGHTING



This is my first print ad. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me.



Having fun at PIER 6 with Ava and Luci.




It was so hot we all squished into the little house for shade!
Mommy, me, Paw Paw, Ava, Luci and Auntie Barbara.
Uncle Murali, Ava's daddy didn't fit in there with us.



Having fun and getting wet.


UNION SQUARE PARK



Here I am with Emily and Zoe at Union Square Park.
They do something every Thursday so little people like me can enjoy!
I had so much fun.

Zoe and I just watched a bird steal our french fries.


GOVERNOR'S ISLAND



Here I am at Governor's Island with my friends Shawn and Marissa and
their parents Uncle Andrew and Auntie Ilyse.
We had a blast.
We learned to fly kites. I had mine in the air for at least 5 seconds! Go me!



Marissa and I dot painted together. She also made a rocket ship.



Daddy and me, having a good time together.


PECK'S LAKE

July 4th Weekend at Peck's Lake with Grandma Joan and Grandpa Bill



Here's the sign for #463 - The Olsens



Playing with Silly Bandz and catching FISH!



Here I am with my grandfathers...Gung Gung and Grandpa Bill.



Splashing in the water with mommy.



Waiting for the fireworks to begin and enjoying my very own first ice cream cone.



Playing in the sand with Jesus, no wait that's Uncle Neil.



Ah ha! Auntie Patti, you've been caught, I knew I heard scissors!



With Grandma Joan and Grandpa Bill. But Grammy Joan let me tell you something...



Here are the Olsens...I was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment