Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas in NYC



Getting ready to go out to New York City and see special Christmas lights and much more.

Paw paw you look so pretty.

Look at ALL that snow!

Catch me if you can with that snowball Brianna! Thanks for coming with me to check out a special NYC Christmas.

Look at all the ornaments - mama wouldn't let me touch!

Oooouuu that's what ice skating is all about.

Brie - what are you thinking about? Care to share with me? (Maybe she knows where to get hot chocolate with marshmallows!)

Oh - you want to do high fives. Let me think about it for a second.

Yes - we got on the subway!

Stopping to rest and get some lunch.


That's such a cool trick Brie - can you teach me how to wink?

I'm going to share my lunch with paw paw. She must be hungry too.

Here we are almost at the BIG tree in Rockefeller Center!

That's a pretty star. And it was very sparkly.

Yay! Here we are at the special tree.

Cheese. Trying to stay warm.

This picture says it all. What a HAPPY day!

Hark the Herald Angels Sing...

Brianna and her mommy Annie.

What a cool place?! Build A Bear!

Yes Gung Gung came too. Do you see him?

I want in that closet.

A really big Teddy Bear.

It was such a fun day. I think I'm ready for bed now. Good night to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment