Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009! Santa was NICE to me!



Look at all those presents under the tree? I went to take a nap and SANTA came to visit me!



Here's my family.



Can I open this one please?



Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.



I'm having such a good time. I'm glad I was a good girl this year.



Is that how you do it? Maybe I can help you.



This is my horsie!



Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.



It's a tea party set.





Yum, I make good tea.



Here's some for you dada.



Gung gung tea for you too.



Hello Kitty from Grace Yee Yee and Kaw Fu Andy!



Yep, I'm a doctor now. Let me listen to your heartbeat.





See anything different? Yea - I have bunny rain boats.



This is the coolest! Thanks gung gung and paw paw.

I had a very Merry Christmas. Hope yours was just as nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment