Monday, April 11, 2011

Hawks Cay, Duck Key FLORIDA




My first time on an airplane. Do you see it in the back ground?



I'm doing some art on the plane and Henry is enjoying the atmosphere.



I was able to spend some time with my cousins Sabrina and Tyler.



Henry checking out his feet.



The practice shot.



My family.



Me and my family.



Enjoying some breakfast with Henry.



He was thirsty and tired.



Relaxing and having fun at the Indies Club.
Henry thought he could have the pirate ship to himself!



Hanging out at the playground and sharing some laughs with Henry.




My brother learning to use his feet. Standing tall.



Pool time!



I love swimming.



Dry off in the sun with Mommy.



Henry being his goofy self.



Is this what it's like to dine ocean side?



The boys.



Hawks Cay, thanks for a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment