I went to the Queens County Farm with my daddy and my friend Madison.


So many pumpkins.

So much fun.


So big.

Like my wind blown hair?


Auntie Connie with Madison and then Paw Paw with Madison and me!

Pleeeeease can I touch. Mommy said ewwwwwww, but I really wanted to play with the mice.

I'm having such a great time!

I'm just way too cool.

Here are some pictures of Henry. Isn't he getting big?

Auntie Wanda came to visit! Yippee!

I love toys!

Henry relaxing on his boppy.

Here's my cousin Tyler with Henry and his mommy and daddy.


Sisterly love.

This was me standing in front of my classroom on my first day of school. 8/31/10.

And here are some pictures from my summer vacation to Sinca Lake in the Poconos.

My friend Ava and me taking a bath. Like our hairdos?

Paw Paw and me smile before we go down the slides.

How fun! Uncle Murali, Auntie Barbara, baby Luci, my friend Ava, daddy, mommy, baby Henry in mommy's belly and me! Enjoying the lake.

I can do the monkey bars all by MYSELF.

Crayons and molding clay. One word. Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment