
Yay! We are getting ready to leave for the Zoo!

Isn't that a pretty bridge?

This tree provides a lot of shade and shadows!

So happy to be here.

What more can I say?

Let me think...Mommy too much pressure during this interview.

To all my people, I'm honored to be spending time with you today. I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart...

Am I done yet? I want to see the sheep.

NO - I told you not to do that! Come back here.

Ohhhh. Wow!

Lots of ducks and turtles.

Here we are at the beginning of the Discovery Trail.

I found these really cool caves.

Beautiful. A black swan. I wish I could get closer.

What a neat spider web.

How do I get on this thing?

I did it!

My pensive look.

See the turtle? No silly - that's ME!

Really settling in.

Crunch, crunch. So many leaves!

Ewww. Yuck. Maybe not as fun as I thought. It looked like a good idea at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment