Monday, July 20, 2009

My trip to Jersey City

Walking to the car, with some help from Paw Paw.

We stopped in Hoboken and Dada got to meet the TLC Cake Boss - Buddy Valastro from Carlo's Bake Shop.

Here is my lil cousin Tyler and my Grand-Auntie Lisa and Auntie Ilene and Uncle Tom.

Singing songs and being silly.

Here's my Auntie Cat.

Dada and I are on top of the world!

Tyler working on his toe flex.

Chilling with Dada.

Here I am having fun. I was playing peek a boo.

Then IT happened! I got attacked by a swarm of Hornets or Wasps. Boy oh boy did it hurt! THREE separate stings!


Then I felt better again.


Here is Tyler!

Is there an escape hatch on this roof?

Here is everyone at the party! Yay to rooftops! (I know, I wasn't paying attention when they took the picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment