Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Catch up! I've been soooo busy...

Here's my Auntie Shelly - she came all the way to Brooklyn to play with me!

Whoa! Dada am I really driving? This is fun, can I have your keys?

Oh wait, here's the key, let me turn it some more.

This zebra is bouncy!

I'm rocking this thing!

Hi Danielle! You're a natural!

Dada I don't want to be measured. I'm tall, you know I'm tall and you'll like it! Your hand is so big! It covers my whole chest.

Are these antlers? Are you sure mommy will let me play with them?

Wowee - there are soooo many mes and so many dadas.

I'm not sure I like this thing - is it an eyeball? This children's museum is fun and all, but do you really think I'm ready for the inner workings of a human eyeball?

Don't I look pretty?

Now you listen to me! I'm telling you. Do you hear me?

Like my raincoat?

Come my people, come. Follow me and I won't lead you astray.

I'm #1!!!!! I can count, 1 2, 5. Wait did I miss some in between?

What's back there?

Ohhhh...grandpa let me into the office, I need to get those files. I have work to do, er I mean paper to eat.

Of course!

Wait, I'm thinking about it. I'll tell you in a sec.

Dada got me a boat. Oh wait - it's really a wagon. I love it! I get to ride around the neighborhood in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment